RondoTech consultants focus on keeping
your proprietary information secure and the efficient operation
of your firm's technology foundation.
Integrating the policies,
procedures, and reporting structures to assure executive
management that intellectual property / information assets
are appropriately protected.
Implement processes to assure
management that the IT controls around the financial systems
are operating effectively.
Risk is everywhere. Financial
risks, operational risks, technical risks... any of these
can cost you revenue, time, and threaten your firm's
Assessments identify which
risks are worth mitigating and how much is reasonable to
spend to reduce the risk to an acceptable level.
- Will your IT infrastructure support your growth plans?
When will the network become a constraint to adding staff,
offices, and new customers?
- The reliability, capacity, manageability, and design of
your network can dramatically help or hurt your business.
Find out where the weaknesses are before it breaks and hurts
- Develop the three to five year vision of your technology
foundation and a macro-level road map to achieve your
- If you don't know where you are going, any path will get
you there - Lewis Carroll. From Alice in Wonderland
to modern management, the idea holds true.
Do you really know who you are
relying on in a new relationship?
Outsourcing, purchasing a new
application, even establishing a joint venture or acquiring
a firm. What you don't know can cost you success!
- Core business applications / systems impact every aspect
of your business. Choose the wrong one and your firm will
suffer. Lost revenues, higher operating costs, staff
frustration and loss, the list of consequences goes on and
- Our methodology helps you look beyond the screens and
reports to the other key issues that can spell disaster for
a new system before you implement it.
- Mr. Rondot's expertise extends into other areas that
provide valuable insight into client's needs, constraints,
and concerns. This section describes some of these areas of
- Relocating IT infrastructure to new facilities
- Building and Fixing IT Organizations
- Building Value Added Resellers selling to commercial
and government clients
- Negotiating telecommunications and leasing contracts
- Managing office relocations including space
acquisition, design and move coordination
- and so on.